Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Voluptuousness. In a bottle.


This comes as no suprise to those of you who watch the Kardashians...and the many who love Kim Kardashians. In collaberation with Lighthouse Beauty, she will release her first fragrance February 3,2010.

I am a fan of Kim Kardashian and really excited about the release! I don't buy 16 million perfumes, because I know what works for me. I stick to musky scents and some can be obnoxious (in a good way), honestly they work for my personality and style. To name a few of my faves; Thierry Mugler's Angel, Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely, Narcisco "Her", Chanel No.5, and Kiehl's orginal musk.

The fragrance, in my opinion has a light musky undertone....it still it light and flirty, and a great scent for every day.

Here is a description of the notes in the perfume:

Top Notes: Mandarin,Honey Suckle, Orange Blossom

Middle Notes: Pink Jasmine, Tuberose, Sensual Spice, Lush Gardenia

Base Notes: Jacaranda Wood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Orchid, Sexy Musk, Creamy Sandalwood

Kim says that she has been love with fragrance all her life, her father, Bob Kardashian , use to bring her perfume from his travels all over the world. And now she has created her own,"voluptuous" scent.

Now get a pin and write this down! Kim will be making personal appearances at the following Sephora stores:

February 4th South Beach, Miami
February 10th, 5th Ave NYC
February 17th ,Century City, Santa Monica, Ca
February 27th, Venetian,LV

LFM


She looks good in the pic, no?

No comments: