Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Must be Jelly



Just sharing something I have used for thr past two winters. I have had eczema since I was a wee one. During the bitter cold New England winters the dry itchiness intensifies a million times over. This body moisturizer from Carol's Daughter works like a dream. And it absorbs immediately,you don't feel like you're going to slide out of your skin, ahhhh memories of my mother covering me in Vaseline. Thanks Ma.

From the website:

Sweet Almond Oil, a natural nut oil high in fatty acids, alleviates dry, irritated or itchy skin and preserves moisture


Soy Oil, a protein-rich emollient, replenishes and improves skin’s natural texture and glow

Jojoba Oil, an excellent moisturizing agent, leaves a rich, non-oily feel while preventing water loss and enhancing suppleness

Snuggie in Full Effect,
 
LFM

No comments: