Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eat,Pray, Love on the big screen

The book "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert has graced the New York Times best seller list, and Oprah's book club. It has been a topic of many conversations, and inspired so many people to do what makes them happy. I read it a couple years ago, after seeing my friend Arax carrying it in her purse. I don't want to run the risk of spoling the book for anyone who has not read it. But the long and short of it is that Gilbert takes a year to travel Italy,India and Indonesia.It involves a lot of self discovery.

The book was published in 2006, and later this year it will be adapted to film! One of my favorite actresses will play Gilbert. Miss Julia Roberts! I definitely recommend you read this book, and make a movie date for later 2010!


Eating, Praying, Loving,

LFM

No comments: