Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!



From my bed I type....wishing all of you a Happy 2010! I haven't been out in awhile for New Years. Past couple have been in, with company, or at a friends house. Finally got out this year and had a ball. I have tossed around some ideas for resolutions, but nothing is concrete just yet! Here are some pictures from NYE. I realize that none of you all wanted to see my cleavage, but I'm too lazy to photo shop at the moment. Please forgive me ;)

Make up is as follows: Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, MAC photo realism quad (crease darkened with Humid), lipstick Maybelline "hooked on pink", MAC Viva Glam IV lipgloss, MAC brow pencil in "strut" and Nars blush in "Lovejoy".Red Cherry lashes in #601.





Be well in 2010!!!!!!!

Love ya,mean it.

LFM

No comments: