Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mattes a Fact


I would be doing the entire country and probably the universe, for that matter, if I didn't tell you all about a foundation in my current rotation.
Make up forever's Matte Velvet , it controls shine, a definite must for moi. It is also water resistant, and provides full coverage without giving you a cake face. All this week I received compliments on my skin. Me being the cosmetic junkie that I am, I had to share my secret. As far as application goes, a LITTLE, goes a long way. I use a foundation brush, as it gives you more control, and you don't waste product. If you use a sponge , in most cases, the sponge absorbs much of the product before it even hits your face. A total no-no, we are in a recession, and I can't afford to waste a morsel of anything. If you are curious, I'm shade 70, and I'm sure this will change after my summer tan fades.
On a one off, Make up Forever, could definitely give MAC a run for their money. For those of you who collect MAC (trust, I own tons) as if it were a cult, I dare you to try this Parisian brand. You can buy it at select retailers, as well as their only store in the US, the boutique in Manhattan. I will actually visit them next week! EEEEKKKK!

Forever in Foundation,

Carmencita

No comments: