Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Product Review! Miss Jessies Stretch Silkening Creme

I bought this product back in December...It is still in the bag. That is until the next time I style my hair. Today I went to the salon for a long, past overdue cut, deep condition and style. I will be doing a post regarding my experience in the next couple of days...stay tuned for that.


So let me get to the review. My stylist took my hair section by section apply the product and combed it through with a small tooth comb (don't worry,it was already detangled)...The result, beautifully defined curls, very tame and frizz free, I believe the process is called shingling. As it dried my hair was a little harder than I'm use too, but that is the good part. Throught the afternoon my hair stretched more (naturals experience crazy shrinkage) and overall looked better with time.

Directions from Miss Jessies:

Apply product while hair is soaking wet for full coverage based on your length and density. Do not rinse out. Air dry or dry under an overhead dryer. For maximum stretch silkening: After curls are fully dried grab a section and stretch downward for tension. Using a blowdryer with a nozzle attachment blast heat from root to midshaft. This will further stretch those kinks to curls. Enjoy!

I'm sure tomorrow will be better! Also I didn't sit under the dryer,I let mine air dry. After the steam from the shower softens it more I'm sure I will fall in love with again.

Also I wasn't able to post this do to my internet woes, however, I haven't washed my hair since typing this, everyday I have re-wet my hair, applied Baby Buttercreme and then a tiny bit of Quick curls and voila!!! Curly hair don't care!

LFM

No comments: