Friday, December 18, 2009

Hair Envy




I just wanted to share some pictures of natural hair that I love...Their make up looks nice also ;) These pictures are credited to Miss Jessies, these woman have beautiful heads of hair and style! Their salon is located in Brooklyn,NY.The  annual buy one get one free is alive and well until 12.31.09. I personally use the baby buttercreme,quick curls and creme de la creme. I have tried the curly pudding and the curly meringue.But over time I just stick with what works best for my hair.

Please note that none of these products can chemically alter your hair.They can not "make' your hair curly, wavy and change the texture.Tito (head stylist and Co founder) does offer a service called, a "silkener". I have not personally experienced this, but from pictures it looks like many people love it.Read more about it here










LFM



P.S. Click the label to see a previous review of Miss Jessies


No comments: