Saturday, December 26, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

I do realize this is a day late. I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday.I spent mine resting, as I'm sure many people who work in service/retail industries did.This time of the year is very taxing on us! I don't spend it with my family because I am so far away. Don't feel sorry for me...it's a personal choice to live where I live :)
My mother always sends me a box loaded with snacks unique to my home town, and she  included other trinkets and cash! ;) Weather and my sleep schedule permitting I will be headed here tomorrow. I will treat myself to a few things....not a shopping spree in the least bit, am I practicing extreme restraint these days with shopping.Most everything is a planned purchase.

I stepped out of the house last night and drove around downtown New Haven. I managed to find an open Dunkin Doughnuts, grabbed a coffee, and tipped the guy an extra dollar.It was the least I could for him having to work. A song came on the radio and made me all warm and fuzzy....Definitely one of my fave holiday songs....here is the video!

LFM


No comments: