Monday, October 26, 2009

Forever Young


YES.It's true. I am approaching thirty....and I don't look a day over 17.Then I woke up.For those that may not know,the environment is the single biggest cause of aging.This includes pollutants in the air,and the worst of them all the SUN! You can do many things to prevent free radical damage , such as wearing SPF, staying away from tanning beds,smoking, and a healthy diet.And after all of those things, you still need to repair and prevent with great skin care.One of my areas of concern is the eye area.I do not have extreme signs of aging, but this area is usually where you see it first.So recently I have had the opportunity to try Sheseido Benefiance anti-wrinkle eye cream .I am hooked.It hydrates so well that I only use it at night.Dehydrated skin more often shows signs of aging.I also suffer from constant under eye puffiness (Thanks Dad!) and this has helped. In comparison to many other brands the price tag is moderate. You can find out more information at Sephora and other major retailers.


LFM

No comments: