Friday, October 24, 2008

Something like a PHENOMENON.


Frankly, I'm not dressed until I have on make up. In fact, I'm not fully "made up" until I'm donned in mascara. I have nearly tried them all. I managed to snag Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Boston awhile ago (was sold out every where in Connecticut)it is the "Cadillac" of mascara.Carbon black (the blackest mascara), lengthens, curls, and basically is the best thing going.
Look at you! I can see you all shaking in your uggs at the sight of the brush. Don't be afraid.Creative Director at Givenchy, Nicolas, spent countless hours cutting mascara wands.He cut them in half, so that when applying your mascara you would touch every lash. Hunny bunnies, if I had thought of that! It literally gives you panoramic lashes. The mascara is so black, that once you have gotten the application down, your eyes look tight lined! I, for one, can't get the pencil that close to the rim of my eyes to even try to tight line. My lashes look nearly fake! And at press time (lol) it is now available in the tri-state area. So I'm sure where ever you are in the world you can swoon in!

Goodnite!

Carm

No comments: