Friday, July 3, 2009

Faux Love


I admit, I have an obsession with mascara. I have tried more than the law should allow. Some are exceptional, and many are just ok. But this one that I have been using recently is magnificent. Let me first say that if a mascara can last on me at least 5 hours, it has my vote (my face/eyes are EXTREMELY oily.)

Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils is the most luxurious mascara I have tried yet.It is nice and creamy,it lengthens, curls and gives volume.This the non waterproof, which means it does not need an atomic bomb to take it off.But at the same time it lasts almost a whole shift at work, which is often very warm and I'm under a lot of light.
This mascara also comes in various colors, from burgundy to green. Yet all these colors still remain sophisticated, no teenie bopper looks with YSL.

Run don't walk for this one.

LFM

No comments: