Monday, January 12, 2009

Sad luxurious occassion.

So if you have ever purchased Louis Vuitton, you must know about eLUXURY.com
It is,after all, the ONLY ,authorized AUTHENTIC etailer of Louis Vuitton. You can also find Pucci, Dior and a host of other leaders of the "luxury" pack. In June,they will close their retail operations.Eluxury is a part of LVMH, an umbrella that also includes Marc Jacobs, and The Beauty Authority: Sephora. Not that my paychecks could keep the site afloat, I still love surfing it. And if you aren't a train ride away from Manhattan, dot com maybe the most accessible for your fashion fix. Click the link below to get further deets:

Eluxury's Exit




LFM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I with you girly, a sad departure but a FAB move for my wallet. Check out my blog: thedepressedsole.blogspot.com. Stay Beautiful ;-)